For those of you diligent followers (much love) and newcomers (why, hello!), this is the To-Do list I made at the beginning of summer. I didn’t realize that bucket lists would become oh-so-trendy this year, but it seemed to be a logical tool to accomplish all those New York activities everyone wants to do but never fully commits to their execution. Until now! You can check on my progress here.
The 2010 Summer Bucket List (in no particular order of priority):
- A.C. (Atlantic City)
- Walk the Coney Island boardwalk.
- See the Botanical Gardens.
- Run in the Run Amuck Festival. (Sacrificed for #7.)
- Party with the Jersey Shore cast in Seaside Heights. GTL, baby!
- Post up at the Queens Beer Garden.
- Get out to The Hamptons/ Fire Island.
- Visit the Natural History Museum.
- Visit the Met.
- Visit the Guggenheim.
- Visit the Whitney Museum before it moves.
- Visit MoMA.
- Have an outdoor movie picnic.
- Take the Staten Island Ferry.
- Eat at the new Cowgirl Seahorse at the Seaport.
- Drink sangria at Pier- i.
- See Central Park Summerstage.
- Make a picnic for Philharmonic in the Park.
- Try a Pop Bar.
- Canoe on the Hudson River.
- Boat cruise around Manhattan.
- Go to the U.S. Open.
- Explore Governor’s Island.
- Take a wine class.
- Tan my pasty 9 – 5 skin.
Sooo summer is ovah and I didn’t make it through everything. Here’s my Official Bucket List Assessment.